Although it has been known for 100 years that cognitive functioning is impaired in schizophrenia, the implications of this impairment have only recently been clearly understood. While in the past, cognitive deficits were thought to be the result of other aspects of the illness, such as poor co-operation, or as a result of the treatment of the illness, it is now known that these factors exert only ...
Series: Oxford Medical Publications
Paperback: 363 pages
Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (December 15, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.9 x 6.3 inches
Amazon Rank: 4469864
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: Tonmoy Sharma provides a look into the holistic natural approach to mental health and utilizing the latest technology. A good read for those who are interested in the field of psychiatric healing....
- Cognition in Schizophrenia: Impairments, Importance, and Treatment Strategies epub
- Download Cognition in Schizophrenia: Impairments, Importance, and Treatment Strategies epub
- Cognition in Schizophrenia: Impairments, Importance, and Treatment Strategies txt
- 019262993X epub
- Download Tonmoy Sharma pdf
- Download Tonmoy Sharma books
- Download Health, Fitness and Dieting epub books
This book is out of print so I was extremely happy to get it. One of the contributors to the book is...
Well, that was a surprise. I rarely read suspense thrillers anymore- they all seemed pretty much the...
I am re-writing my review because I talked with someone about the book and we went over it section b...