This updated edition of Eyewitness: Shark is an in-depth look at some of the most fascinating and mysterious creatures in the ocean — from the gracious sting ray to the voracious great white. Vivid photographs of various shark breeds including hammerheads, angel sharks, horn sharks, and more combine with informative text highlighting shark artifacts, stories of shark attacks, how a shark detects i...
Age Range: 8 - 12 years
Grade Level: 3 - 7
Series: DK Eyewitness Books
Paperback: 72 pages
Publisher: DK Children (August 18, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.3 x 11 inches
Amazon Rank: 268797
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: Having a four year old boy in the house is like having 24/7 access to a shark expert. Of course, even a shark expert needs learning resources, and our boy loves this book. In fact, he has officially relegated the others to a lower frequency in the ni...
- DK Eyewitness Books: Shark: Dive into the fascinating world of sharks from the tiny dwarf dogfish to the fer pdf
- Download DK Eyewitness Books: Shark: Dive into the fascinating world of sharks from the tiny dwarf dogfish to the fer epub
- DK Eyewitness Books: Shark: Dive into the fascinating world of sharks from the tiny dwarf dogfish to the fer txt
- DK Children (August 18, 2014) pdf
- Download Miranda Macquitty pdf
- Download Miranda Macquitty books
- Download Children's Books pdf books
To marry a scottish lair Read Divine audacity dare to be the light of the world ebook allproczokistev.wordpress.com Download Jill millar pdf at drstocritotan.wordpress.com The easter arae novel Read Seth alookaville ebook allwawotada.wordpress.com Rees secht Here Warren the 13th an the whisering woos pdf link The thoth tarot book and cards set aleister crowleys legendary deck Download The umbrella jan brett pdf at ciiconfirm.wordpress.com
This was requested for my son by his trumpet instructor. It arrived in great condition and my son is...
After reading i gave it to a very special gay man who appreciated it as a birthday present.Susan Bar...
This story takes the questions of food justice, sharing, having enough, being generous, giving in or...
Unlike other vocational/success books in this genre this book is supported Biblically and is the bes...