Examining the interplay between Caspian security and energy development, this comprehensive book offers important new findings about the relationship between competition for energy resources; political and economic development in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan; and the propensity for conflict in the Caspian region. The contributors, a leading group of scholars and policymakers, also expl...
Paperback: 286 pages
Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.; 1st Edition edition (November 28, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 4735719
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: Written in 2000, this book demonstrates what a decade does to sully scholarly work. There is a lot of great (dated) information here for students and researchers to get a snapshot of Central Asia just after the fall of the USSR and before the wars in...
- Energy and Conflict in Central Asia and the Caucasus pdf
- Download Energy and Conflict in Central Asia and the Caucasus epub
- Energy and Conflict in Central Asia and the Caucasus text
- 978-0742500631 pdf
- Download Robert Ebel pdf
- Download Robert Ebel ebooks
- Download Engineering and Transportation pdf ebooks
“Ecosystems and Human Well-being” (also known as “The Millennium Ecosystem Assessment”) is an extens...