The second edition of a bestseller, this book focuses on map design theory and technique rather than map design tools. It highlights new tools and their capabilities through visual demonstrations and explanations of new techniques such as hexagonal binning, big data point density maps, scale dependent design considerations, 3D building modeling, and so on. The new edition has a much heavier focus ...
Hardcover: 317 pages
Publisher: CRC Press; 2 edition (May 23, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 793605
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: I am a big fan of Gretchen N. Peterson's work on GIS and cartographic design concepts and theories. I enjoyed this book thoroughly and I have used it to revamp my story maps and printed maps. The advice and visual suggestions on how to label with hal...
- GIS Cartography: A Guide to Effective Map Design, Second Edition pdf
- Download GIS Cartography: A Guide to Effective Map Design, Second Edition pdf
- GIS Cartography: A Guide to Effective Map Design, Second Edition txt
- 978-1482220674 epub
- Download Gretchen N. Peterson pdf
- Download Gretchen N. Peterson books
- Download Computers and Technology pdf ebooks
This very interesting novel shows how quickly fear can cause seemingly perfectly rational people to ...
One doesn't think of Richard Burton in the Americas, but in fact he spent quite a bit of time in the...