This title uses state of the art legal cases, statutory developments, and mass culture references to evaluate and discuss computer ethics in a global setting. It applies ethical principles to the most important substantive legal fields that directly impact contemporary computer professionals: torts, cybercrimes, privacy, contracts, and all four branches of intellectual property. Each chapter illus...
Series: Higher Education Coursebook
Paperback: 462 pages
Publisher: West Academic Publishing; 1 edition (December 20, 2017)
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.9 x 0.6 inches
Amazon Rank: 3578394
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: This is another great book by Michael Rustad !...
- Global Information Technologies: Ethics and the Law (Higher Education Coursebook) epub
- Download Global Information Technologies: Ethics and the Law (Higher Education Coursebook) pdf
- Global Information Technologies: Ethics and the Law (Higher Education Coursebook) text
- 1683285735 epub
- Download Thomas Koenig pdf
- Download Thomas Koenig books
- Download Computers and Technology pdf books
Had the potential to be a really great piece but the writing is so "simple" that it negatively affec...
Rev. Master Kennett meant a great deal to me when I was a young man. Now as an old man I find my w...
Wonderful work of Godly truths straight from the Bible. It is our first reading of the day before we...