Too many companies think creativity means throwing money into marketing efforts and giving lip service to "out of the box" thinking. But such efforts rarely have a positive impact on the bottom line. Pat Fallon and Fred Senn argue that leaders have more creativity within their organizations than they realize—but they inadvertently stifle it or channel it in ineffective ways. Juicing the Orange out...
Hardcover: 228 pages
Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press; 1 edition (July 18, 2006)
Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1 x 9.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 768671
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: True or false: is advertising obsolete? Fallon and Senn say true---unless it changes. And they go about showing how it must change in recounting their best campaigns(with some intellectual honesty in mentioning their losers). The Big Ideas: don't ste...
- Juicing the Orange: How to Turn Creativity into a Powerful Business Advantage pdf
- Download Juicing the Orange: How to Turn Creativity into a Powerful Business Advantage epub
- Juicing the Orange: How to Turn Creativity into a Powerful Business Advantage text
- 978-1591399278 epub
- Download Pat Fallon epub
- Download Pat Fallon books
- Download Business and Money pdf books
Classical Geometry: Euclidean, Transformational, Inversive, and ProjectiveIE Leonard, JE Lewis, ACF ...
This book has everything going for it but a balanced perspective of history. It reads well. It's r...