Land records are a rich mine of genealogical information. This volume continues the series, which consists primarily of deeds, but these early land records served as a "catch-all" for recordation of events, so a variety of documents are abstracted here such as powers of attorney, patents, articles of agreement, acknowledgement of receipt of estate portion, deeds of gift to family members, contract...
Paperback: 232 pages
Publisher: Heritage Books Inc. (February 1, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 13054316
Format: PDF Text djvu book
- Kent County, Delaware Land Records. Volume 3: 1723-1734 pdf
- Download Kent County, Delaware Land Records. Volume 3: 1723-1734 epub
- Kent County, Delaware Land Records. Volume 3: 1723-1734 text
- 978-1585494163 epub
- Download Mary Marshall Brewer pdf
- Download Mary Marshall Brewer books
- Download epub books
It seems to me that it's very hard to write an early reader chapter book that incorporates a decent ...
Excellent prescriptive text for young writers, first finding their way into college writing. Chances...
Turning Pain into LoveAuthor: Michael RoelsEditor: Vonda HendersonIndependently Published (Kindle)AS...
When I ordered this product, It was titled as "2 books and a CD Set."I am very disappointed because ...