This book promotes the importance of a carefully obtained patient history when making a neurological diagnosis and explains the effects of disease symptoms on the patient’s daily life. Communication between doctor and patient through active listening, observation and problem solving skills will be improved. Based on real patients suffering from the most common neurological disorders, these fiction...
Series: In Clinical Practice
Paperback: 120 pages
Publisher: Springer; 1st ed. 2016 edition (November 7, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.3 x 8 inches
Format: PDF Text TXT book
- Neurological Disorders in Clinical Practice: Case Histories for Medical Students and Residents pdf
- Download Neurological Disorders in Clinical Practice: Case Histories for Medical Students and Residents pdf
- Neurological Disorders in Clinical Practice: Case Histories for Medical Students and Residents text
- 9783319231679 epub
- Download Şerefnur Öztürk pdf
- Download Şerefnur Öztürk ebooks
- Download epub books
Here How to hanle aversity charles stanley pdf link Read A history o western society since 1300 ebook allcidaiqui.wordpress.com Read Fifty lectures for mathcounts competitions 1 ebook cahematojoi.wordpress.com Pathfinder campaign setting taldor the first empire
An excellent book by a pioneer in the development of conflict management coaching.Conflict managemen...
This book is a wonderful resource for practitioners, policymakers, academics, and students intereste...