The new "molecular economy," fundamentally driven by understanding molecules and their interactions, has spawned an exciting discipline referred to as "clinical" pharmacogenomics or pharmacogenetics. Combining this discipline with our knowledge of protein function and regulation (proteomics), a more complete understanding of systems physiology is achieved-giving rise to a "systems biology" perspec...
Paperback: 386 pages
Publisher: AACC Press; 1 edition (May 1, 2006)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches
Amazon Rank: 7025480
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: The tone of the book is very upbeat. It describes impressive advances in the understanding of molecular biology. With an emphasis on tailoring clinical treatments to the genetic dispositions of patients.Compared to typical molecular texts of 10 years...
- Pharmacogenomics and Proteomics: Enabling the Practice of Personalized Medicine epub
- Download Pharmacogenomics and Proteomics: Enabling the Practice of Personalized Medicine epub
- Pharmacogenomics and Proteomics: Enabling the Practice of Personalized Medicine text
- 978-1594250460 epub
- Download Steven H. Y. Wong pdf
- Download Steven H. Y. Wong books
- Download Textbooks epub ebooks
I bought this book upon my return from my first trip to Panama, hoping to find out the pros and cons...
Very good, thanks!!...
Ikram is sensational. The diversity of information found in this book is wonderful. The book is an...