While there are many books on crisis negotiation, most of the current literature focuses on the history and mechanics of this dynamic process, leaving out critical elements that are required for a successful encounter with a hostage-taker or other malfeasant. Psychological Aspects of Crisis Negotiation, Second Edition explores the methods and strategies for confronting the nine types of subjects t...
Hardcover: 367 pages
Publisher: CRC Press; 2 edition (December 1, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 1647253
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: I’m a member of HNT with my agency and this book is spot on, packed with information and should be a must read for all law enforcement!...
- Psychological Aspects of Crisis Negotiation, Second Edition pdf
- Download Psychological Aspects of Crisis Negotiation, Second Edition epub
- Psychological Aspects of Crisis Negotiation, Second Edition text
- 978-1439880050 epub
- Download Thomas Strentz epub
- Download Thomas Strentz ebooks
- Download Crafts, Hobbies and Home pdf ebooks
Excellent review of cultural practices of how we look at textiles. The book provides a new way to u...
I bought this book almost…wow…ten years ago at a library book sale. At the time, I remember seeing ...