How did she navigate the world of venture capitalists and investment bankers to engineer the sale of her company and reap a personal fortune? And what does her subsequent odyssey to buy and donate a new national park in Maine’s north woods―thus repaying what she regards as the “harmonic debt to the planet” she incurred by manufacturing beauty products―tell us about America and the American dream?Q...
Hardcover: 384 pages
Publisher: Tilbury House Publishers; 1 edition (June 15, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.3 x 9.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 1425507
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: As a long-time regular visitor to the north woods of Maine, and as a professor of finance and entrepreneurship I’ve followed the Roxanne Quimby and Burt’s Bees stories for many years. Based on “Queen Bee” I’ve come to realize that the business cases ...
- Queen Bee: Roxanne Quimby, Burt's Bees, and Her Quest for a New National Park pdf
- Download Queen Bee: Roxanne Quimby, Burt's Bees, and Her Quest for a New National Park pdf
- Queen Bee: Roxanne Quimby, Burt's Bees, and Her Quest for a New National Park txt
- 978-0884483809 epub
- Download Phyllis Austin pdf
- Download Phyllis Austin books
- Download Biographies and Memoirs epub ebooks
I bought this book years ago and still go back to some important and memorable parts about how to re...
This is such an amazing book. A must read that you can't put down. And for a first time author, it i...
This book was discussed on Amazon's romance forum. There are mixed feelings about this book. Some pe...