This description of the Arawak language, once spoken widely across the Caribbean area but now restricted to some of the native peoples of Guyana, French Guiana and Suriname, was first published in 1928. C. H. de Goeje was a Dutch submariner whose work had taken him to the then Dutch colony of Suriname; on his resignation from the Dutch navy he continued to investigate its peoples and their languag...
Series: Cambridge Library Collection - Linguistics
Paperback: 316 pages
Publisher: Cambridge University Press (November 26, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.7 x 9.6 inches
Amazon Rank: 2456041
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: This book is very informational and helpful....
- The Arawak Language of Guiana (Cambridge Library Collection - Linguistics) pdf
- Download The Arawak Language of Guiana (Cambridge Library Collection - Linguistics) pdf
- The Arawak Language of Guiana (Cambridge Library Collection - Linguistics) text
- 9781108007689 epub
- Download C. H. De Goeje pdf
- Download C. H. De Goeje ebooks
- Download Politics and Social Sciences pdf ebooks
Rees secht Breakbeat bible Here Finding buying your place in the country finding and buying your place in the country pdf link Download Jamie hanshaw pdf at aprestjikoloa.wordpress.com Read The reprise of the spear hero volume 01 ebook haezendox.wordpress.com Read Fables vol 3 storybook love ebook abmakuprdiaryof.wordpress.com American perspectives readings in american history vol 1 custom edition for the houston community college system The dead of night the tomorrow series 2
This is the second edition of a book first printed in 2005, that went through eight printings in Eng...