Take the journey to California with the Joad family, in hopes of a better life during the Great Depression. Study questions can be used as discussion starters, as well as a way to monitor student reading. Identify industries other than farming that may be affected negatively by drought. Students put themselves into the story and imagine traveling along with the Joads, and what it would be like to ...
Perfect Paperback: 55 pages
Publisher: Classroom Complete Press (December 3, 2012)
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 8.3 x 0.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 243267
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
- The Grapes of Wrath - Novel Study Guide Gr. 9-12 - Classroom Complete Press epub
- Download The Grapes of Wrath - Novel Study Guide Gr. 9-12 - Classroom Complete Press epub
- The Grapes of Wrath - Novel Study Guide Gr. 9-12 - Classroom Complete Press text
- 978-1553199748 epub
- Download Gideon Jagged epub
- Download Gideon Jagged ebooks
- Download epub books
Enid Blyton... What can you say about her that hasn't been written a thousand times? One of the clas...
Stephen A. Bly books are really good. I loved this one....
The Founding Mothers by Cokie Roberts would be a good book to read just before reading James D. Best...