The classic among essay readers.The Norton Reader has introduced millions of writing students to the essay as a genre. First published in 1965, it is still the best-selling thematic reader―and the only thematic reader that also supports a genre-based approach. The Thirteenth Edition introduces a new generation of editors, almost 50 new essays, and a unique new website that allows readers to sort a...
Paperback: 1280 pages
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; Thirteenth edition (December 5, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.6 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 212937
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: I've used this book for an English 101 class and I have to say that these essays, stories, narratives from various authors helped me improve my English literacy and it also supported my brainstorming when conjuring up ideas to write in my essays. I w...
- The Norton Reader: An Anthology of Nonfiction (Thirteenth Edition) epub
- Download The Norton Reader: An Anthology of Nonfiction (Thirteenth Edition) pdf
- The Norton Reader: An Anthology of Nonfiction (Thirteenth Edition) txt
- 978-0393912180 epub
- Download Linda Peterson pdf
- Download Linda Peterson ebooks
- Download Reference epub books
yasssss! Now if you want to expand your 'meatball vocabulary' this is the book for you! It offers a ...
These two stories were my first written meeting with certain mutated turtles. I've seen plenty carto...
This book is used extensively in college political science and government courses. Hunt does a conci...