The Iron Horse forever changed the American West, from a wild frontier to a network of scattered settlements tied together by steel rails. Behind the romantic image of the galloping Iron Horse, however, lies a rich history of American business activity. Railway giants have dominated this history, but small companies such as the Quanah, Acme & Pacific Railway Company (QA&P), a short line that opera...
Paperback: 232 pages
Publisher: Texas A&M University Press; 1st edition (June 1, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.5 x 11 inches
Amazon Rank: 4254138
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: This book is 215 pages in length. It is a comprehensive history of the Quanah, Acme & Pacific Railway. The author has done a more than wonderful job of presenting the information in a fascinating way. I stayed awake too late on quite a few nights re...
- The Quanah Route: A History of the Quanah, Acme, & Pacific Railway epub
- Download The Quanah Route: A History of the Quanah, Acme, & Pacific Railway epub
- The Quanah Route: A History of the Quanah, Acme, & Pacific Railway txt
- 978-1585440467 pdf
- Download Don L. Hofsommer epub
- Download Don L. Hofsommer books
- Download Engineering and Transportation epub books
I love to reading comics and learning about history, so Rick Geary's series on historical murders is...
Purchased these to use as seals on my son’s “Oh the Places You’ll Go”-themed birthday party invitati...