After too many years of unfulfilling work, Bronnie Ware began searching for a job with heart. Despite having no formal qualifications or experience, she found herself working in palliative care.Over the years she spent tending to the needs of those who were dying, Bronnie's life was transformed. Later, she wrote an Internet blog about the most common regrets expressed to her by the people she had ...
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Hay House Inc.; Reprint edition (March 20, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 12508
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: The book is amazing. Simply put - I loved it, I just loved it.I am buying two more for a couple of friends from another country.We usually share and compare our opinions on different books, but this one is not available on their country.So - I am buy...
- The Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing epub
- Download The Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing epub
- The Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing txt
- 978-1401940652 pdf
- Download Bronnie Ware epub
- Download Bronnie Ware ebooks
- Download Religion and Spirituality pdf books
I recently moved from a position as a youth pastor (multimedia, praise songs, crazy stunts) to becom...
Rev. Master Kennett meant a great deal to me when I was a young man. Now as an old man I find my w...
Cute book I found this at a garage sale and bought it for my grandson. He loved it so I bought this...
One of my neices in college recommeded this book. I've read it twice as I usually do when the book i...