Often featuring lighthouses, bridges, or quaint country homes, Thomas Kinkade’s soft-focus landscapes have permeated American visual culture during the past twenty years, appearing on everything from Bibles to bedsheets to credit cards. Kinkade sells his work through his shopping-mall galleries, QVC, the Internet, and Christian stores. He is quite possibly the most collected artist in the United S...
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Duke University Press Books (February 17, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 14913299
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: This book contains an excellent collection of essays that offer insight into not only Thomas Kinkade, but to the current state of the art world in general. The essays are not universally critical of the artist and tend to bring helpful conversations ...
- Thomas Kinkade: The Artist in the Mall epub
- Download Thomas Kinkade: The Artist in the Mall pdf
- Thomas Kinkade: The Artist in the Mall text
- 978-0822348399 epub
- Download Alexis L. Boylan epub
- Download Alexis L. Boylan ebooks
- Download Biographies and Memoirs pdf books
There are a lot of ideas crammed into way to short a story to really be good. Like the first volume ...
not as good as i thought it would be - but...