Translating Euclid: Designing A Human-Centered Mathematics (Synthesis Lectures On Human-Centered Informatics)
Translating Euclid reports on an effort to transform geometry for students from a stylus-and-clay-tablet corpus of historical theorems to a stimulating computer-supported collaborative-learning inquiry experience.The origin of geometry was a turning point in the pre-history of informatics, literacy, and rational thought. Yet, this triumph of human intellect became ossified through historic layers ...
Series: Synthesis Lectures on Human-Centered Informatics (Book 17)
Paperback: 244 pages
Publisher: Morgan & Claypool Publishers; 1 edition (April 1, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 3036410
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
- Translating Euclid: Designing a Human-Centered Mathematics (Synthesis Lectures on Human-Centered Informatics) epub
- Download Translating Euclid: Designing a Human-Centered Mathematics (Synthesis Lectures on Human-Centered Informatics) pdf
- Translating Euclid: Designing a Human-Centered Mathematics (Synthesis Lectures on Human-Centered Informatics) text
- 162705135X epub
- Download Gerry Stahl epub
- Download Gerry Stahl ebooks
- Download Computers and Technology epub books
Download Shamanic depossession a compassionate healing practice pdf at astahgosoro.wordpress.com Download Kingom o amalur strategy guie pdf at 8wapanci.wordpress.com
I am an XGI who has spent his business career in a constant quest for change. I have been the change...
Make WET: The Magazine of Gourmet Bathing is a wonderful visual review of WET. I love the free and ...