NEVERMIND self-driving cars. Your car -- today -- is a computer on wheels with up to 100 million lines of software code. When a software glitch happens, it can become an out of control missile that could hurtle you to your death. Worse, just about every car on the road today can be hacked –from anywhere in the world. All someone needs is an iPad and a connection to a cellular network. Even though ...
Series: Quality Matters
Paperback: 198 pages
Publisher: Ethi-teque Inc.; 2nd Edition edition (September 21, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 8 inches
Amazon Rank: 11989426
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: This book is very well written and eye opening. We have all heard about the issues with Toyota brakes and GM ignition switches, but for those of us with different models and makes we tend to ignore them and think that those type of things could never...
- When Cars Decide to Kill: Time for Software Safety Laws (Quality Matters) (Volume 1) epub
- Download When Cars Decide to Kill: Time for Software Safety Laws (Quality Matters) (Volume 1) epub
- When Cars Decide to Kill: Time for Software Safety Laws (Quality Matters) (Volume 1) txt
- 198847003X epub
- Download Patricia Herdman epub
- Download Patricia Herdman books
- Download pdf ebooks
Beginnings sommerfeld trilogy 2 truly yours romance club 15 Download Hatheads 1 man 2 knitting needles 50 fun hat designs pdf at 9basrokume.wordpress.com Read Mr clumsey ebook anvisdanulea.wordpress.com Www myenglishlab com rojectsuccess Meg nightstalkers Feasting on the word worship companion liturgies for year c volume 1 advent through pentecost
I am way off what the other reviewers are saying about this book. It's one of the few books I've rea...